Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dreaming of a White Christmas....

Sad to say, most of the snow is gone due to rain! The forecast is not looking so good either. The song, "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas," has become most people's thoughts! Although a few sad, white patches remain, the rain has demolished whatever snow we had. The lakes are slushy and not safe, however, I have noticed people ice fishing on a safely covered cove or bay throughout the county.

The snowmobile trails were scheduled to open on Monday, but those have been postponed, and are due to open at any time...whenever we get the snow. Cross country ski and snowshoe trails have a little snow, but not enough for a good base. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S