Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fall is Here!

Greetings!

The summer has wound down, and this past Labor Day Weekend closed the warmer months up. It is still warm out, but I have seen a few leaves here and there that have changed color! The lakes have been very low, and fishing has not been so great, but we have been hearing from guests that the panfish action is great! The nights have now gotten colder, and we are prepping up for fall.

This fall we are offering Guided Pontoon Color Tours on Little St. Germain Lake as well as information on several Cranberry Marsh Tours and Fishing Tournaments. Fall is such a great time of year. Get out and enjoy the cooler weather!

-Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S