Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Love Autumn!

Salutations!

There is only one word to sum up the Northwoods at this time: Beautiful! The trees are now beginning to burst with bright colors in orange, gold, and red. Now is a great time for outdoor family pictures, fishing trips, or even a nice drive. Today is warm with a nice cool breeze, and I think we can expect similar weather for the rest of the week, with scattered showers here and there. The housekeeping staff has been brilliantly adding fall decor around us, and the grounds are quite and peaceful. It reminds me why Autumn is my favorite season.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S