Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snow!

Salutations!

The snow has begun to fall here in the Northwoods! Last week we had a pretty good snow fall, around an inch or two I think. It was very beautiful. And just when you think the days are getting colder and colder, you have a beautiful day like today. The sun was shining and with temperatures over 50 degrees, it was a nice day to finish any outdoor chores you may have been postponing. Also a perfect time to start hanging your outside Christmas lights.

Today is Veterans Day, and I would like to celebrate by saluting all of the Veterans out there.

If you haven't made plans for hunting, remember that hunting season begins next week! We still have some availability, give us a call and ask about our specials for the month!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S