Friday, May 30, 2008

Black bear

Good Morning,

Diane would like me to share my little adventure from my day off yesterday.

I had a little black bear in my backyard!! He/she is about 4 feet tall-we think it is a yearling. It was pretty exciting until it would not leave, it was there for 4 hours. I would go outside and it would only go as far as the hill then come right back when I would go back into the house. It really enjoys the deer corn that the deer won't come in and eat any longer-they're too afraid of the bear!


Hope you all have a wonderful day

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S