Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snowmobile Trail Updates - St. Germain

We have had beautiful trails through Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then were plowing and shoveling about 6 inches of snow Dec 26th! With a healthy base on the trails, Saturday (Dec 27) it got warm. We were lucky that we had full cloud cover and trails seem to have held together. As I write this early Sunday morning I can hear snowmobiles out on the lake and see snow falling and temperatures dropping too - we are looking forward to morning!

St. Germain Bo-Boen Snowmobile Trail Report
Black Bear Lodge Live Cam & Trail Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S