Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weddings





HAPPY SPRING!





Our newly engaged couples have been coming in for their tours of our beautiful lakeside resort. This time of year, everything is fresh & new, anticipation is brewing for the start of our Wedding Season. The breathtaking natural surroundings, lakefront location of the Black Bear Lodge provide the perfect setting for your Special Day! By the way, have you made your appointment yet? My name is Robin and I am the Special Events Coordinator here at Black Bear Lodge. I would love to show you around and answer any questions you may have! Give me a call at 800-563-4340 or email robin@blackbearlodge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S