Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weather Update

What a beautiful day. The sun is out and it is 74 degrees! It is finally feeling like Spring here in the Northwoods. Many people have been out and about releasing their "cabin fever" from the long Winter! I've seen many out biking, jogging, and hiking which tells me that Summer is right around the corner! The new bike trail from St. Germain to Sayner is an excellent adventure as well as the many hiking trails in the area. With the temps up and the ice off the lake our maintenace crew will begin pier installation very soon. Fishing opener is in less than two weeks away - if the weather remains like it is today, opening weekend will be absolutly perfect!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S