Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's March!


Salutations!

It is hard to believe that February has already come and gone! We are now into March, but no signs of spring are showing in the Northwoods. Yesterday it snowed lightly all day. Despite the days becoming more sunny, the snowmobile trails are still good and snowmobilers are still out having a good time out there.

Although winter seems to be sticking around as long as it can, Spring Break is just around the corner. I recently got to take a vacation of my own! I went to my home town of Colorado Springs, CO. The weather there was beautiful. One day it actually got up to 70 degrees! It was a nice warm up after the long days of below freezing temperatures here in the Northwoods. I look forward to the day that it warms up here as well.

Spring is just around the corner, so all of you winter enthusiasts should get out now to enjoy the activities winter brings while you still can! Give us a call to ask about last minute winter specials we offer to get all of the winter play time you can get!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Bear Lodge

St. Germain, Wisconsin's premier resort destination...where family traditions begin!

1330 Halberstadt Road, St. Germain, WI 54558, 800-563-4340
Web Site, Email

S N O W M O B I L E * T R A I L * C O N D I T I O N S